Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cruisin'

Jenny Doan/Lynne Hagmeier Quilting Cruise to the Caribbean

Jenny and I are so excited to be sailing and quilting with Flash Sew and Quilt in Naples, FL next January and April. The January cruise sold out in a flash (pun intended) so we're gearing up for another cruise in April. If you missed the January 2016 voyage, jump into the water with us for another spectacular trip in April 2016. We'll be teaching the same projects under the same sun, so let's make it happen ladies! Grab a girlfriend - or husband, if you must - and come quilt with us while we sail, learning some new tricks and techniques and just giggling our way through the week. I'm up for any trip that includes Jenny and her husband, Ron. We so enjoy this delightful couple and Jenny's sense of quilting style. Her ability to see quilt blocks in a new way is always inspiring. I'll be sharing my layered patchwork technique that has been on Missouri Star's tutorials with Jenny. Check out the Zigzag Runner video from Layers of Love and sign up today!


Go to Jenny/Lynne Cruise for more information. And don't forget your sandals!

1 comment:

  1. My two favorite quilting ladies...you and Jenny! You gotta love Jenny. Her Youtube tutorials have helped me SO much in a pinch. And your fabrics and style melt my heart. :) Wish I could crusie with y'all!

    ReplyDelete