Friday, September 28, 2018

Big KTQ News!

KT & Friends Quilt Retreat

Have you ever tried to coordinate time with your quilting friends to hang out and sew and visit and laugh, but your busy schedules get in the way? I'm delighted to announce that three of my favorite designers and I finally synced our calendars to teach together at a retreat! 

Jenny Doan, of Missouri Star Quilt Co., and Barb & Mary, of Me and My Sister Designs, have both marked June 19-22, 2019 with a big red star. They will all be teaching at our very first KT & Friends Retreat in Bennington, Kansas, home of Kansas Troubles Quilters. I couldn't be more excited!

Jenny and I on a quilting cruise at the batik factory.


Barb & Mary, Me and My Sister Designs

We would love for you to join us - with your friends - for 3 days of workshops, trunk shows, demos, and lots of surprises. We're working with our small town's school for classrooms and our local eatery to cater lunch and dinner so you don't need to leave for a second. Motel rooms are available just 12 miles away at a reduced rate for our quilters.

KT & Friends Retreat fee is $695 and includes:
      * (3) 4-hour workshops + kits
      * (3) make & take/demos + kits
      * (3) trunk shows
      * Three lunches, three dinners and breakfast pasties are also part of the package.

More information and registration is available from Kathy Limpic, KT Retreat Coordinator.
Email - krlimpic@gmail.com
Phone - 10am-5pm CST - 816-377-9699

Check your calendar, call your quilting friends, and join me and my friends June 19-22, 2019 for what will surely be a weekend to remember!







3 comments:

  1. I'll be calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to talk to you! We are getting lots of phone calls. Kathy Limpic - 816.377.9699

      Delete
  2. Hello, I went by to say hello, since I've been disconnected from everything for a long time. As always I love your work. That I still think that they are not chapucillas, but great works. A kiss.
    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete