Friday, April 2, 2021

Prairie Dreams

 Coming Soon!

I'm not-so-patiently waiting for my newest fabric collection, Prairie Dreams, by Moda. It's blooming with floral, leaf, dot and vine motifs perfect for a spring quilt. I've designed patterns for quilts using Jelly Rolls, Honey Buns, Charm packs and Layer Cakes, so watch here for more details in the coming days.

 

The dreamy prints and classic KT colors are perfect for several quilt projects I have planned. One of them is my KT Prairie Days Sampler QAL, beginning in May. The 6-month series includes all fabrics for the lap size sampler quilt plus a large spool of tan Aurifil thread, plus 5 mini quilts and a pillow,  plus backing for the 6 mini projects, plus (6) matching Aurifil thread. Not to mention the fun surprises in each shipment! All that for only $64.95/month.



 Call the KT Quilt Shop to sign up now. Robert says we only have a few spaces left. 785-488-2120

 



No comments:

Post a Comment