Thursday, September 1, 2022

KT September Special

 Pick Your Own Pumpkins

If you've been following along this summer, you know we hosted two KT&Friends Retreats - one near the home of KTQ in Bennington, Kansas in June, the other at D-Barn in Longmont, CO in July. I taught several workshops at each retreat, including the cozy lap quilt, Pick Your Own Pumpkins. 

I always enjoy making fall quilts with my KT fabrics in rich autumn tones of reds, greens, golds and pumpkins, but this year was really special. As I've been sorting through my stash to move into my new studio, I shared hundreds of pieces of vintage KT fabrics from the past 12-15 years to make these kits. Each Pick Your Own Pumpkins kit includes 24 assorted tan fat 1/8's and 8 pumpkin prints, many from my earlier collections for a truly scrappy mix. 

This week on the KT&Friends Retreat Facebook group page, I've added 4 video tutorials on the projects I taught at the retreats, including Pick Your Own Pumpkins. Now is the perfect time to purchase this kit and follow along. 

We're happy to offer the Pick Your Own Pumpkins kit for only $109.95 + Free Shipping (retail value $141.95). That's a total savings of over $30! Don't delay, quantities are limited. Find the KT September Special HERE.  

 

Pick Your Own Pumpkins


No comments:

Post a Comment