Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday Chores

Ladies,
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! Robert and I've been working in the yard preparing for guests next weekend. We've hardly spent any time on the porch this summer with blistering heat of 100+ degrees (the porch faces to the west!) and little relief in the evenings. So looking forward to cool breezes and open windows soon. Even pulling weeds and deadheading blooms has been fun!

Check out Sneak Peek #2 of the new BOM. Should have the rest done and ready to send to the quilter by mid-week. You'll see it first here. Can't wait!
Later,
Lynne

4 comments:

  1. Loving what I see so far, can't wait to see all of it together.
    Today we had a wonderful day too, was so nice to get out and enjoy the breezes.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!! I can't wait to see the finished product and can I just confess that I have many KT fabrics that I have not cut into, I've been saving them for the "perfect" project...I've got a feeling that this could be it!!! It has been much cooler here in Washington the last few days, I can feel fall on the horizon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sneak Peeks!!! I can't wait to see some more...loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An anniversary BOM...what a great idea! I have loved every thread, inch, fat quarter and yard of the last 10 years of your fabric (and patterns!) and have the stash to prove it! The sneak peeks look great and we can't wait to see more!!! With so many blocks to chose from, how did you decide which blocks to include? Are they your favorites?

    ReplyDelete