Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Busy Week

I know it's been quiet here the past week, but the craziness just never stops. Lois and I returned home late Tuesday after a delightful stop in Wabash, IN at the very aptly named quilt shop/greenhouse Heaven on Earth. Cheryl and her staff threw a great party with dozens of quilters for a KT program and workshop at the Honeywell Center. We stayed in an historic hotel downtown, The Charley Creek Inn, on the best sheets ever. Thanks so much for a great time.

Wednesday & Thursday were spent racing around trying to catch up from 10 days away - orders, phone messages, emails. Friday I picked up #2 grandson, Rowan, for several days, which means #1 grandson, Cooper, came along, too. Since it was Delainey's 5th birthday, Aleece was also here - lots and lots of kids stuff all weekend.
 The birthday girl (second from left) and several of her buddies.
Grampa B (my Dad) with all 4 grandkids playing with his toys at the cabin.

Anyway, all this is to politely excuse myself from losing track of time and missing Charming Thursday last week. I'll post tomorrow for last Thursday, then again this week on Thursday. Gotta be flexible!
Thanks for understanding.
Lynne

7 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had fun at the party. I have been spending more time outside myself. With the long winter, it is nice to have the sun back.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good week to me! I think the quilt I just posted was with your fabric line. YOu may want to look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I think everyone is happy for summer to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful time for the kids. Glad you had such a nice trip even though it was a long time away from home.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the kids had a wonderful time!!

    Have a wonderful week~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man I wish I was one of your grandkids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful cabin!

    ReplyDelete