Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blog Hops

Fat Quarter Shop Blog Hop

Tis' the season for blog hops with so many new fabric collections and projects for spring just around the corner. Beginning in February, Fat Quarter Shop will be featuring a different row each week of their new 2013 Designer Mystery Block-of-the-Month Quilt. I am honored to be included with fellow designers Primitive Gatherings and Minnick & Simpson. Watch for our day on Monday, February 18th.

Moda Blog Hop

Moda's Friendship Quilt Along Blog Hop runs February 18-March 1st with 3 designers posting a block each day. You can visit each and every designers blog to get a total of (28) 9" unique blocks to make a wonderfully scrappy sampler quilt. Check back here on Feb. 22 for my day along with French General and Kate Spain. There will be lots of interesting tidbits about each designer and giveaways galore! Don't miss a day!

Giveaway

The winner of last week's Whirlygig pattern/scraps is Ranae who visits the Iowa State Fair each year. Congratulations! Please send your mailing address and we'll send out your goodies right away.

Cruisin'

Pam and I are so looking forward to our New England cruise and hope you and your girlfriends can us. We'l be enjoying the beauty of the changing colors in half a dozen ports along the eastern coast and quilting at sea. My workshop is the 25 Yard Dash quilt featuring my layered patchwork technique.
 Pam Buda's Little Blue Schoolhouse is adorable and a snap to make with her special techniques. We'll each teach a half day class at sea, share our quilts at a mini trunk show and offer another evening mini class such as a pincushion and wool scissor holder. How fun is that? All kits are included in the cruise price and sewing machines are provided.


Think about joining us, but don't wait too long. Time is quickly running out. April 1st is the deadline for deposits. 



9 comments:

  1. It sounds so wonderful. I guess I can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bar Harbor! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could go on the cruise. Sure sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go on that cruise - would my husband count as a girlfriend? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cruise sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy, wish I could join.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait until I retire from teaching and will finally be able to take a September vacation. I would love to go on a quilting cruise. Perhaps I should include that on my bucket list. I would leave my hubby at home and treat my daughter (aka my quilting buddy) to a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could join.The cruise sounds awesome.Have fun and hope you take many photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we should join, because it's looking so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete