Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Moda Blockheads II - Week #11

Block #11 - Direction by Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life

Sherri's headed in the right direction with this simple block of framed flying geese. There are a dozen ways to colorize her block to suit your style - or mood. I made one block in KT red/tan/navy (mostly Fresh Cut Flowers fabrics) and another in KT classics in my new Nature's Glory collection, coming next month to a quilt shop near you.

KT red/tan/navy

KT Nature's Glory (Sept 2018)
 Find Sherri's block, Direction, HERE.

Be sure to visit the other Blockheads II designers this week.
They're sure to have a lot of inspiration for you!


1 comment:

  1. I received my Collector's Club this past weekend and all I can say is WOW!!! A KT flannel quilt for our cold WI winter is in the works.

    ReplyDelete