Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Moda Blockheads II

Block #36 - Rolling Stone by Jo Morton

This week's block is a classic that creates an interesting secondary pattern and lots of movement in a quilt. I have an antique quilt in blues and white with this block and love it! Find Jo's blog and block instructions HERE.





Be sure to check in on all the Moda Blockhead II designers this week.

KT Winter/Christmas Hours

We're in the middle of some major remodeling at the store, tearing down a couple walls to expand the shop space. Dirty business, but Robert loves it! It's already making a huge difference. I can't wait to share some pictures. To give him time to make a mess and clean up, we're limiting our store hours from now until March 5th to Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm and Saturday 10am-3pm.  In addition, we'll be closed the week of Christmas to enjoy time with family near and far. See you with a whole new look in the New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Lynne & Robert!!! Hope you are able to relax & take in all the family time needed to refuel for the New Year!!! Many blessings to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. want to thank Dr Eboh for the herbal HIV medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from HIV when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that Dr Eboh gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his web site https://holycurecenter.wordpress.com with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HIV, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr Eboh for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you. holycurecenter@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348053823815.

      Dr Eboh CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

      1. HIV/AIDS
      2. HERPES
      3. CANCER
      4. ALS
      5. Love spell
      6. Lotto Spell

      Delete