Monday, January 6, 2020

Kit To Quilt and a Winner

KT Winner

Mom C - Oh so pretty, Wedgewood. I made a goal, no new starts til I get all my quilt tops quilted. Finished one Jan 1. But I didn't vow not to buy kits and have them available when I get these 10 quilts done. You are an inspiration to me. Love your fabric lines and designs. Thanks for your enthusiasm and energy in the quilting world.

Congratulation Mom C! You're the winner of our latest Kit To Quilt project. Wedgewood is a charm quilt featuring our small KT Wedge Template. I layered and fused wedges on simple half squares to create the illusion of curved piecing. The kit includes all fabrics for the quilt top & binding, plus the small KT Wedge template, pattern and buttons, just for fun.

Kit To Quilt - Wedgewood







Would you like to be part of Kit To Quilt? Six times a year, you will receive a complete quilt kit with all the fabrics and/or precuts needed for the quilt top/binding. We might also include one of our KT templates, Aurifil thread to match or buttons, depending on the project. The complete kit will be a retail value of $40-45 for only $30 + FREE Shipping. How fun to open the mailbox to a mystery kit every other month.

Don't miss my next mystery kit in February - sign up today! Call the KT Quilt Shop at 785-488-2120. Our winter hours are Thursday-Friday 10-5 and Saturday 10-3.

NOTE: The month after the Kit To Quilt mailing, the projects are available to everyone on our website for $40 plus shipping. Find Wedgewood HERE.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I am looking forward to making this quilt.

    ReplyDelete