Friday, July 1, 2022

KT July Special

 Sparklers

I'm enjoying playing with all the pretty red, tan and blue fabrics in my newest collection, Freedom Road. I've designed a charm quilt for every fabric line for over 20 years. As soon as I select a name, settle on a theme and pick the 40 pieces that will make up the collection, I start planning. For Freedom Road, it was instant inspiration. One of the prints has a trio of shooting stars that shouts to me "Happy 4th of July!"

My birthday is July 5th. When I was little, my Dad told me that sparklers were my very own giant birthday candles. We delighted in waving the glowing sticks in the air, painting the sky with their colors. My charm quilt, Sparklers, brings back the childhood memories I've loved sharing with my own kids and grandkids. 

Sparklers charm quilt - 33" sq.
 

For our KT July Special, I'd like to share my Sparklers quilt with you, too. The kit includes all fabric for the quilt top, backing and binding plus pattern ($60+ retail value with shipping). Our KT July Special price is only $44.95 with Free Shipping!  Find the KT July Special HERE.

Wishing you all a safe and happy 4th of July!
 

3 comments:

  1. Have a happy birthday! The sparklers charm quilt is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Lynne! I recently finished Sparklers and have it hanging up. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful birthday! I just ordered a fat quarter bundle and sparklers it's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete