Friday, December 2, 2022

NEW! Homesewn Pillows

NEW KT Series for 2023

I'm so excited about our 12-month series of tie-on pillow covers, Homesewn Pillows. They're quick and easy to make for a fun seasonal addition to your home. 

In January 2023, we'll send everything you need to cover a 12"x20" lumbar pillow, plus the February tie-on pillow cover, Crazy Hearts. I enjoyed making and embellishing this heart-filled pillow, perfect for my February anniversary and Valentine's Day. We'll include some ribbon trim, buttons and lock/key charms, but you can add stitches and additional trims to personalize your pillow. For example, I tied on "R" and "L" charms for Robert and me. 

 

 

From March through December, we'll send a unique tie-on pillow cover to change out over your covered pillow. For February's shipment, we'll send the March pillow cover, Blown Away with kites flying high over a row of flying geese. I used my Layered Patchwork technique for the flying geese for a super quick finish, but we also include traditional piecing instructions, if you prefer. I love the whimsy of this pillow!

 


Each month, we'll auto-ship for just $30+$5 shipping. Pillow kits will be available online and in store for $40 to non-members. 

We'd love to have you join us for another year of monthly fun. Call the KTQuilt Shop to sign up today! Call 785-488-2120

1 comment: