Thursday, July 11, 2013

Great Girlfriend Getaway to Florida

St. Augustine Florida Retreat

It's hot, hot, hot here in Kansas and I'm already looking forward to the cooler days to come this winter. Partly because this January will bring another opportunity for my buddy, Pam Buda, Heartspun Quilts, and I to spend a week together, sharing our love of quilts with fellow quilters. Join us as we experience a bit of fun in the sun this winter in historic St. Augustine, Florida. In addition to a lovely motel on the beach and workshops with Pam and me, St. Augustine is a delightful destination for shopping and sight-seeing. Bring your girlfriends and have a quilting party with us!







11 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! I truly wish I could go, but hubby's military obligations will not allow for it this season in my life. I LOVE the projects you all have picked!!!! Thank you for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sorry, no free trips to win - just sign up to come along and we're all winners!

      Delete
    2. How do I sign up? I can't find the form. Nance Allen nancme@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Looks like a wonderful time, but furlough is hitting us hard!

    Beautiful projects though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will stick with the Quilters Club Of America retreat's for members. Only $200.00 for 6 days and 7 nights. This one just way out of my price range.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes but at that low price for the Club of America it must not include everything this event does like the hotel and quite a few meals besides the class and kit. Great projects, wish I quilted. Now if it were rug hooking, cross stitch, beading or prim sewing items I might be in. Maybe someday I will have to get into quilting. I hope everyone has fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are the kits included in the $725.00 retreat fee?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kansas City custom web design I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am signed up for the Trip to Florida. Very excited!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete