Saturday, August 1, 2020

KT August Special

Pincushion-a-Month Club

I couldn't resist! Pincushions are all the rage right now, so I created a dozen different ones to use all through the year. These little gems are so fun to make and even more fun to switch out in your sewing room, pile in a bowl, or give to friends as gifts.

The booklet, Stick a Pin in It, is also the name of our first pincushion. I loved the little pincushion I added to my Sew What charm quilt (see below) with pieced spools, and knew it was perfect for a pincushion, too.


Sew What charm quilt


Here's the Stick a Pin in It pincushion. The kit includes everything you need to complete the pincushion - fabric for the pincushion front & back, flannel lining for front & back, (3) mini buttons for pin heads, and crushed walnut shells for filler. For our KT August Special, you'll receive the Stick a Pin in It pincushion kit (retail $10), plus the Stick a Pin in It Booklet (retail $15.95) for only $20 + Free Shipping! That's a savings of over $10 (including shipping costs)!


Order the KT August Special online HERE. Call the KT Quilt Shop to sign up for our continuing Pincushion-a-Month Club for only $10/month plus $5 shipping. Club shipments will begin September 15th and continue with a new kit every month for 11 months, ending July 15, 2021.

You'll need to call the store to sign up for the Pincushion-a-Month Club. Don't delay, there are a limited quantity of kits available!

KT Quilt Shop - 785-488-2120

2 comments:

  1. EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET EX HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND OR EX WIFE/GIRLFRIEND AND CURE HERPES AND INFERTILITY THAT WORKS WITHIN 24 HOURS.

     Contact Dr. Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR Whats App/CALL +2348167159012

    I got my ex husband back to me and also got fertile and gave birth to twin girls after 12 years of marriage.
    When I came online last year, I saw a testimony about Doctor ODUNGA and how he has been helping people with marriage issues and I decided to contact him. We spoke on email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and later he gave me his WhatsApp number which is +2348167159012. He assured me he would help me get my ex husband back after 3 years of no contact. Doctor Odunga is the best spell caster I must say. My husband called me after 24 hours of contact. The third day, I received natural herbs for fertility and after using it, I became fertile and conceived. I and my husband reconnected, had sex and I was pregnant. Presently I am happy to say I am the mother of twin girls and this is ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR ODUNGA. I came online to say this If you need help, I believe you are saved with this man.  

    Contact his email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

     OR Whats App/Call +2348167159012 and you too will give a testimony too to help others

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of sewing machine is shown in picture do you use it or is it just for display

    ReplyDelete