Thursday, August 12, 2021

Homemade Homespuns by KTQ

Arriving Soon!

We're anxious for the UPS guy to back up the truck and deliver boxes and boxes full of my newest line, Homemade Homespuns. Moda has done it again, making the perfect plaids to blend with all of my other lines of fabric. I've designed several projects featuring these classic KT brushed woven cottons, but feel free to mix them in with prints, too.  They're so soft and cuddly they're my family's favorites. 

Welcome to the Neighborhood features a lap quilt (72"sq. Layer Cake), charm quilt (41"sq.) and a pillow cover for a warm and welcoming addition to your home decor. I enjoyed playing with the plaids and stripes to mix and match for the houses, roofs and windows. Such scrappy fun!

Welcome to the Neighborhood

My Homespun Stars (72"sq. Layer Cake) lap quilt sparkles with clusters of stars in classic KT colors against a muted background. I added brushed homespun backing for the softest quilt ever!

Homespun Stars

Star Crossed uses a Homemade Homespuns charm pack to create this darling little quilt (30"sq) to hang over a cabinet, drape on a bench or tuck in a basket. The geometric interest of the plaids and stripes adds a homey, welcoming feel to your farmhouse decor.

Star Crossed

Speaking of farmhouse decor, what says farmhouse more than pillows. Lots and lots of pillows for added texture, layering and seasonal feels. My pattern, My Thoughts Exactly, spells it out with two options for Breathe or Together. Traditional piecing featuring a Homemade Homespuns charm pack.


My Thoughts Exactly

What do you think? Are you loving these plaids as much as me? The wait is almost over. Homemade Homespuns fabric, patterns and kits are on our website now for preorder. Click on the links under the pictures. We're expecting delivery from Moda in mid-August.




2 comments:

  1. I love the homespuns. I made a civil war replica quilt for a friend who did reenactments and used the homespuns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre-ordered Welcome to My Neighborhood kit at the spring 2021 retreat!! Can't wait for it to arrive!!

    ReplyDelete