Thursday, August 19, 2021

KT&Friends Virtual Retreat

Couldn't make it in person to one of our retreats this summer? Don't miss out on all the fun of a KT&Friends Retreat brought right to your door! Join me for two days of stitching September 22-23 for tutorials on the Prairie Stars lap quilt and my Trellis pillow featuring Layered Patchwork. I'll host a Facebook Live video at 1pm each day and will answer questions the following day on my KT&Friends Retreat Facebook page. If you attended one of the KT&Friends Retreats and want to follow along, we'd love to have you!

Here's a look at some of the goodies you'll receive when you order the Virtual Retreat Box for only $224 plus free shipping (retail value w/shipping over $300). 

 

Included in the Virtual Retreat Box:

    Tape Measure canvas bag

    KT travel mug

    Prairie Stars kit with thread, KT ruler, quilt label

    Trellis pillow kit with thread, melon template, Sewline glue pen

    eat.shop.quilt KT canvas bag

    KT mechanical pencil

    Measure Twice pincushion kit+pattern

    KT tin with exclusive retreat charms

    KT&Friends Retreat Journal

and a maybe a couple more surprises!

Prairie Stars lap quilt (72"sq)

 I'll offer a few tips for piecing perfect connecting corners and share some info about Aurifil thread, my favorite!

Trellis Pillow (18"sq)      





Try my unique Layered Patchwork technique and fusible applique while making a blooming pillow for your spring & summer decor. I'll also share a mini trunk show explaining how I started the Layered Patchwork technique.

Measure Twice Pincushions

As a bonus, we'll talk about the pincushion pattern with options for two different projects and the new fabric lines coming soon, Homemade Homespuns and Hope Blooms.

To sign up and reserve your Retreat Box, call the KT Quilt Shop by Friday, August 27th. We will ship the first week of September. 

I hope you'll join me for some stitching and sharing on September 22-23rd. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment