Have you made your list of New Year's Promise to yourself?I've enjoyed reading on the blogs about quilters selecting a word or phrase for the year instead of making resolutions. My phrase would be "Have more fun!" Although I enjoy what I do, it's always great fun to just hang out and sew with friends, no deadline, no cooking, no pressure. It clears the head, fills the soul, and inspires the mind. Who doesn't want more of that? Sooooo, here's a look at my promises to myself:
* Finish xyz projects
* Start abc projects
* Buy new fabric collections/precuts/patterns
* Make time to sew and play more with my quilting friends at a retreat
- Great Girlfriend Getaways with Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts
- Weekend retreat with Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Co
- Kansas Troubles Retreats at the KT Bernina Quilt Shop & Emporium
Whew! Lots to do this year! To help you get started on a new project, we're giving away some KT Favorites II leftovers. Interested?
|There are more than 300 scrappy squares of all 40 KT Fav II prints |
that are about 5" x 2 to 5" chunks. So fun to add to a charm quilt!
|Here's the pile stacked vertically on our Hearts to You quilt, just in time for Valentine's Day this year. The charm quilt in the back by Heartspun Quilts, Summer's End, would be perfect for a pile of scrap squares like this!|