Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Blockheads II - Week #3

Not a Techie

Hopefully, we have all the kinks worked out of the links to the Blockheads II instructions. If you're like me, technology is a challenge, even on a good day when the computer fairies are smiling down and singing about fast internet. Sorry for any inconvenience. I believe Moda has updated the links so everything will work smoothly from now on. If you run into any issues, please let us know so we can fix it right away. Just in case, I've included Blocks #1 and #2 here, also.

Moda Blockheads Block #1 - Stellar Star by Lynne Hagmeier

Moda Blockheads Block #2 - Buckeye Beauty by Me & My Sister

You may also go to the Moda Directory for all the Blockheads II blocks to date.
Moda Blockheads II Directory


Blockheads II - Block #3 

Okay, let's see who's up with a new block this week. One of the original Blockheads, Carrie Nelson,  has a fun, easy block for us, perfect for quick summer stitching. She is our Moda connection and keeps all the Blockheads in line. We appreciate all her hard work. (You know that has to be like herding butterfles.)

I'm going with a red/tan/blue theme throughout this series, plus a KT option, so here are my blocks.

KT red/tan/blue

KT scrappy option

I'm working on several red/tan/blue projects right now, so I have piles of scraps everywhere. I've enjoyed playing with the Blockheads II blocks in a planned color palette. Find the instructions for Pennsylvania below. 

Blockheads II - Block #3 - Pennsylvania by Carrie Nelson


Sign up to get all the latest KT news, giveaways and special sales events right here each week, along with the Blockheads II links. Have a great week. Stay cool and sew.

 

7 comments:

  1. What a fun block. I Ike the red and tan version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the use of the KT floral. Great way to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute block! Love the red and tan! I wonder if we are to make two blocks. Maybe most are just making 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, You can choose to make one block each week - or as many as you want! No rules, just enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your bom.. and the layered patchwork technique...plus im following alongnwith bh2 and 4 more tongonon bh1 also using the layered patchwork...

    ReplyDelete