Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Moda Blockheads II - Week #6

Block #6 - Path Thru the Woods by Betsy Chutchian 

If you were around for Blockheads I, you know Betsy's blocks were always wonderful. I really like the blocks in various sizes this time, and this 12" beauty does not disappoint.

KT red/tan/navy
 
 Find Betsy's Path Thru the Woods HERE

I have about a dozen deadlines to meet before I leave for the Maine Quilt Show in just over a week. So much to do, so little time. Gotta run, but stay tuned for some more fun scrap box giveaways.


Visit all the Moda designers to see their creative options for this week's block - and more!


3 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing you at the Maine show. Your block this week is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !!! absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete