Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Moda Blockheads II - Week #7

Block #7 - Spin Cycle by Stacy Iest Hsu

We're seven weeks into Blockheads II and I'm having such fun playing with fabrics for these blocks. Stacy's cleverly named pinwheel block  can be colorized in a dozen ways. I chose KT classics for one option, plus my red/tan/blue color scheme again for the other block. What is your chosen color palette? Are you posting your blocks on the Blockheads II Facebook page? We love seeing what you're doing each week. 

Find the pattern for Stacy's block HERE.

Kansas Troubles red/tan/blue

KT classics in the new Nature's Glory fall palette (Sept.)

Be sure to watch for Jan Patek's unique applique block next Wednesday. See you then.

7 comments:

  1. I love that you are on top of these posting early in the morning. Not loving that the link does not really link to the patter but to the instagram page. Since I don't do Instagram - haven't a clue what to do next.... love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't matter because her Instagram tells you to visit her blog and her blog tells you to visit the Moda site and the Moda site sends you to her Blog. It is all one vicous circle that leads nowhere!:(

      Delete
  2. Happened to me too.

    Bev Eckert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to figure out how to download the pattern from instagram. Some technology has passed me by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that I'm old, however I am getting the run around for this block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this will help you find the link. (I don't do Instagram either) I love this block. http://www.modafabrics.com/bh2_sih_spin-cycle.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete