Monday, July 1, 2019

KT July Special & More

KT Winner

Congratulations to:
chasepell -Love prairie winds a bunch, I'm totally gonna have to make it soon. I remember piecing a bunch of layered patchwork geese for gooseberry lane, and your method saved me so much time and cutting. Hopefully I can make it to one of your retreats soon as I've never been.

Thanks for your kind words, chasepell. Enjoy Prairie Winds and our retreat goodies. Please send your mailing info to lynne@ktquilts.com and we'll send out your box ASAP.

KT July Special

We're partying all month for my birthday, offering all the KT Favorites III kits at 20% off plus Free Shipping. There's something for everyone from Jelly Roll and Layer Cake projects in traditional piecing and Layered Patchwork to a charm project. We're also offering these patterns at 20% off for PDF Digital Downloads. I'm working between teaching trips and retreats on uploading all our previous patterns for Digital Download, too, so be patient with me. If there's a specific one you're interested in, let me know and I'll put it at the top of the list.

Here are the KT Favorites III projects on special this month. Click HERE to find them.

 

K.T.Q - Kit To Quilt Mystery Box Program

July is the first shipment of our Kit To Quilt mystery box program. Six times a year, we'll send precuts, fabric, templates and whatever you might need to complete a project. It's my way of sharing my techniques and tips with you, as well as all the newest KT fabrics. When you sign up for our mystery box program, we'll ship your Kit To Quilt box for only $30/postage paid each time (retail value $40-50). About the 15th of that month, I'll introduce the project on my blog & website for about $40 + shipping for those of you who want to see what's in the box first. It's a good way to try it before you commit.
Robert is just getting over a nasty summer flu, but will have kits shipped by the end of the week to all of you who've signed up so far. If you sign up before July 14th, you'll get your mystery box at the discounted price. Better hurry! We have a limited number of boxes available. 


8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get the mystery box I signed up for during the retreat. Thank you again for an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I sign up for the mystery box program? I cannot find anywhere to do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lweber - call the shop! Robert or Joy can help you out with that!! You won't be disappointed!!

      Delete
  3. I was able to bring my mystery box home from the retreat (totally awesome retreat!!). You will not be disappointed!! I won't spoil the mystery by posting a pic, but my blocks are all assembled and laid out on the dining room table waiting to be sewn together!! Such a fun project!! Thank you Lynne and Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all you! It's been so much fun designing little projects for our Kit To Quilt mystery box. Glad you're enjoying them. You're free to post pics after July 15th. I'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just received the Five and Dime Ruler and Spare Change Ruler and Loose Change book today. So eager to make a few projects! Saw your demo on Mo. Star Quilt Co. Please send info on your retreats. Thank you, Audrey Flick, Sulphur, OK

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr AKHANENE helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because another lady has used a black magic on him. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr AKHANENE then contacted him for help to get my love and my life back, he helped me cast a powerful love spell and to my greatest surprise after 24 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr AKHANENE Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr.AKANENE through his email address: DrAkhanenespellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Call Dr. Jakiki for urgent and fast love spell +1 (304) 441-7224 or email him Spellcasthome@gmail.com

     I lost my husband to another woman,after 4 years of marriage . We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co worker who chased after him . He is living away near his work and he refused to talk to me or to come home . I was so devastated and found it hard to cope. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a comment by Amber that suggested that Dr Jakiki helped her solve her marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. 2 days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Jakiki. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. His website: http://Spellcasthome.website2.me

    His email Spellcasthome@gmail.com 

    Call him +1 (304) 441-7224

    ReplyDelete