Wednesday, July 1, 2020

KT July Special

KT & Friends Retreat Box

I walked around a couple weeks ago feeling a bit down, then realized it was supposed to be the week of our KT & Friends Retreat here in Bennington. All of us at KTQ were so looking forward to hosting our quilters again. We're blessed that many of the ladies opted to roll their deposit over to next year and purchase the kits for the projects I was going to teach. It gives me hope that we'll be quilting up a storm next June.

One thing we can do now is offer our KT & Friends Retreat projects as our July Special. Both of the Kansas Troubles' workshop projects, plus a few extras, are included in the Retreat Box. It's a retail value of over $200 for only $165 with Free Shipping.

Here are the goodies included in the Retreat Box ...


Bittersweet Sampler 63" lap quilt kit + booklet (includes Pumpkin Sampler pattern)
Sweet Holly Mini Table Treat 17" round kit w/batting & backing + booklet with 5
more seasonal MTT in a Christmas tin
Star Spangled pincushion kit + Stick a Pin in It booklet with 11 more pincushions
3 spools of Aurifil 50wt. thread
Kansas Troubles' logo tin with a KT Mini Charm
Bundle of KT strips & scraps

We offered this box full of KT wonderfulness to all of the quilters who were attending one of our retreats this summer, either in Bennington, Kansas or Appleton, Wisconsin. We have a stack left just waiting for a good home.

When you purchase the KT Retreat Box, you will be invited to my online quilt-a-long for the Bittersweet Sampler July 21-23. I'll post several times each day and respond to any questions.

Here is a closer shot of the projects and booklets included in the KT Retreat Box.


Find the KT July Special - KT Retreat Box - HERE. Or, call the KT Quilt Shop to order 785-488-2120.

Thanks for everyone who has supported KTQ through this difficult time. The store is open for business by appointment. Robert will welcome you into the store as long as you wear a mask safely and follow social distancing guidelines.

8 comments:

  1. I was so sorry to miss the trip to Bennington this year! We had such a good time last year both at the retreat and in the shop! Thanks so much to you and Robert and Joy and the grandkids for doing so much over the last couple of months to get orders out so quickly, kits put together, and boxes packed! The Star Cluster quilt along and the BOM have kept me busy and entertained and just peaceful during these crazy times (even with the seam ripper in hand!!) This quilt box looks amazing and will certainly help July to be just as much fun as March, April, May and June!! Thanks for all you do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, thank you for your lovely comment. It made my week. We really appreciate all the quilters who were coming to the retreats and wish circumstances were different this year. Looking forward to 2021 and more great gatherings.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will look forward to next years retreat. Stay safe. And thank you so much for putting together an amazing kit for us. I can't wait to get mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne/Robert, just to let you know that my box arrived today and it is more than I expected. It was Christmas in July. I'm going to put together the pincushion today just for the sheer fun of it. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're enjoying your box of goodies. Join me for the Facebook Live workshop this week Tuesday -Thursday at 1pm CST. Should be fun!

      Delete
  5. EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET EX HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND OR EX WIFE/GIRLFRIEND AND CURE HERPES AND INFERTILITY THAT WORKS WITHIN 24 HOURS.

     Contact Dr. Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR Whats App/CALL +2348167159012

    I got my ex husband back to me and also got fertile and gave birth to twin girls after 12 years of marriage.
    When I came online last year, I saw a testimony about Doctor ODUNGA and how he has been helping people with marriage issues and I decided to contact him. We spoke on email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and later he gave me his WhatsApp number which is +2348167159012. He assured me he would help me get my ex husband back after 3 years of no contact. Doctor Odunga is the best spell caster I must say. My husband called me after 24 hours of contact. The third day, I received natural herbs for fertility and after using it, I became fertile and conceived. I and my husband reconnected, had sex and I was pregnant. Presently I am happy to say I am the mother of twin girls and this is ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR ODUNGA. I came online to say this If you need help, I believe you are saved with this man.  

    Contact his email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

     OR Whats App/Call +2348167159012 and you too will give a testimony too to help others

    ReplyDelete