Friday, October 23, 2020

Market at Home by KTQ for Moda, Part 2

Prairie Dreams is truly a dream come true for me. It is my 67th line of fabric with Moda. I am so grateful for Moda's continued belief in KTQ, and the heartfelt support from all of you. If you didn't appreciate what I do, I couldn't continue to do what I love. Thank you. 

From the inspiration fabric, to preview swatches, to yardage & precuts, the quality of Moda's fabric is superior. I shared the feature fabric in a previous post and would like to show you some of the companion prints here. This collection is shaping up to be one of my favorites!  


The light, feathery floral print was fun to use for borders, pulling the whole palette of colors together. I'm loving the gold to add warmth to my quilts.


This scattered leaves print adds that feeling of the first tiny green leaves in spring. Or, will work great for the fall feels, too.

I love dots! I think I realized this not-so-mild obsession on about my third or fourth fabric collection, and decided to make dots a recurring theme. I especially love the multi-colored dots on tan for backgrounds. But the darker prints with dots are great for innner borders, outer borders, bindings, blocks, backing...

I love creating quilts with my fabric, especially when I can start with a precut. For Prairie Dreams, I've designed two patterns with options for Jelly Roll and Honey Bun quilts. The first one is Add It Up. One + 1 features a Honey Bun (1 1/2" strips) for a nice lap size quilt (59"x67"). Two + 2 features a Jelly Roll (2 1/2" strips) for a good size queen quilt (98"x114"). Each quilt only needs 3 additional fabrics to complete. The precuts provide all the scrappy goodness.

One + 1 (Honey Bun)


Two + 2 (Jelly Roll)
 

Prairie Dreams ships to quilt shops in March 2021. Watch for more of my Market at Home Preview in the coming days. Follow me on Instagram for even more fun stories. @lynnektq

 

 

 


 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I'm glad to see there are more light colors available. It seems like the shops sell out of them so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are usually about 10-12 lights in each of my groups.The ones that are great for backgrounds go so quickly. Plan ahead and grab them up!

      Delete