Sunday, October 25, 2020

Market at Home by KTQ for Moda, Part 3

 Prairie Dreams is my new fabric collection for fall market that will ship to quilt shops in March 2021. I've shared more of the fabrics and quilts in previous posts, if you missed them. Here's a look at the final trio of prints for this line.

I chose this delicate floral as a medium size print to blend with the feature fabric florals. I like the dot in the background for added interest. 


I usually add an all-over tight viney print that is more heavily printed to use for inner borders, sashings and as accents in my quilts.


They're not dots, but these tiny arrows are great for backgrounds, fillers, sashing and inner borders. They bring all the colors of the line together in one tiny package.

I used the tan multi print as the background for this next quilt in the Sweet 'n Up pattern, Checks with Jelly. A Prairie Dreams Jelly Roll plus 2 fabrics makes this 66"x78" lap quilt that's perfect for the guys on your list. I love how the little tan print pulls it all together and brightens it up.

Checks with Jelly (66"x78")

 Honey Checks is the Honey Bun version, using 2 HB's plus 2 fabrics for a fun lap quilt. I'll make the Jelly Roll quilts for gifts, since they go together so quickly, but the Honey Bun quilt is all mine!

Honey Checks (57"x63")
 

Watch for my favorite quilts from this collection in a couple days. You won't want to miss it!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I am loving your new line and some of the prints remind me of your beginning lines. Can't wait to see your favorite quilts from this line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I'm glad to see more lights in the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS a beautiful line! I have a few of your older lines and this will be my new favorite! I can hardly wait to get this one. Thank you for showing all the prints up close!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Sweet & Up pattern.... when will it be available?

    ReplyDelete