Friday, January 5, 2018

Come Cruisin' With Us!

Oh. My. Goodness. Too Good to Be True.

There are several last minute cancellations for the March cruise with Jenny Doan and me hosted by A Scarlet Thread. I have quilters email/call me almost weekly wanting to know about our upcoming cruises. If you can't wait until 2019 and can pack your bags in the next 6 weeks, come with us! The rates are reduced and the sun is shining in the Caribbean. Doesn't that sound heavenly?  Grab your sunscreen and join us!


1 comment:

  1. If you haven't had the opportunity to do a quilt cruise before, this would be a perfect opportunity! I have been on to quilt cruises and they are fabulous. And to enjoy a cruise and take a class from Lynne...fabulous opportunity! I just took a cruise a year ago with Lynne and had a wonderful time and brought home a new quilt top to boot.

    ReplyDelete