Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Bittersweet Lane Arriving Soon!

 We're eagerly awaiting a truckload of Bittersweet Lane fabric & precuts any day now. The rich, yummy colors and prints are perfect for quilts for any season. 

 I added a few precuts in with my collection of pumpkins on the dry sink for fun. The color palette is perfect for my home - and yours, too.

Bittersweet Lane Precuts

Bittersweet Lane offers colors and prints for any season with golds, greens, pumpkins, purples, reds, blues and browns to contrast with the lovely tan prints and tone-on-tones. (I'm saving a bolt of the background tan print for myself. It's great backgrounds and backings.)

Bittersweet Lane charm pack

 

I had so much fun playing with Moda's KT Bittersweet Lane Honey Buns. I made a dozen projects to decorate my home all through the year - wall quilts, table runners & pillows to coordinate. 

Bittersweet & Honey booklet & kits

Bittersweet Pumpkins offers two ways to piece this lovely quilt - with a Layer Cake for year round appeal, or with a Honey Bun for fall pumpkins. This is the project I designed for our KT & Friends Retreats last summer that were cancelled. I hosted (3) Facebook Live tutorials for all our retreat ladies, and anyone else who's interested in making these projects. Find it on the KT & Friends Retreat FB page.

Bittersweet Pumpkins (2 lap options)

 

Make a charm quilt with a scrappy zigzag border, then whip up four adorable panels to change with the seasons. Two Bittersweet Lane charms plus yardage make the quilt and all four panels.

Bittersweet Seasons charm quilt w/4 seasonal pin-on panels

Everybody needs a reason to smile these days. Who could resist these happy guys with their silly grins! Make Happy Jacks for the season this year, or get a head start on next year's fall stitiching.

Happy Jacks charm Pattern & Kit

Watch for all the Bittersweet Lane fabric, precuts and patterns at your local quilt shop, or ktquilts.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment