Thursday, October 22, 2020

Market at Home by KTQ for Moda

 Kansas Troubles Quilters Presents...Prairie Dreams

I'm so excited to share my newest fabric collection with Moda, Prairie Dreams. This weekend would have been Quilt Market, so I'm giving you a sneak peek here at all the new goods. 

I fell in love with the feature fabric as soon as I uncovered it in Moda's huge library of vintage textiles. This beautiful, viney floral is layered over a meandering dot for lots of depth and texture. It's perfect for borders or large setting blocks.


The meandering dot pattern also shines on it's own as a tone-on-tone print to use for, well, everything! It comes in almost every colorway - tan, gold, red, blue, purple & green.

I have always loved charm packs! I've made a quilt featuring a charm pack for every line I've designed since they were introduced (over 50 at last count). The charm project for Prairie Dreams is called Starry Dreams. These spinning, swirling stars easy to piece with simple half square triangles.

Starry Dreams

 There are more prints and quilts to come over the next few days, so stay tuned for all the goodies. To see more of the Prairie Dreams collection, follow me on Instagram @lynnektq. Prairie Dreams ships to quilt shops in March 2021.


 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment