Friday, April 1, 2022

KT April Special

 How Does Your Garden Grow?

Are you a  quilter and a gardener? Do you love digging in the dirt and watching the fruits of your labor as much as cutting fabric and seeing a block emerge? 

I've enjoyed planting low maintenance perennials and shrubs for landscaping around the house over the years, and we always hang a few tried and true plants on the porch,  but I don't always have much success with annuals in our hot climate and clay soil. This year, I'm trying my hand at a raised bed vegetable garden. We're starting with two planted with the basics - tomatoes and peppers and few other favorites. My hope is that if we have some success, the multitudes of bunnies and deer don't get to them before we do. 

Every spring, I pull out this runner for my kitchen table, pretending I can really grow something. It inspires me to buy another succulent or two and get out my cute vintage watering cans to display on the porch steps. It's a start!

How Does Your Garden Grow was one of our popular KitToQuilt Mystery projects a couple of years ago. We're offering to you now over 20% off with Free Shipping. Retail value with backing and pattern included is over $50. Our KT April Special price is only $39.95 with Free Shipping! 


 Find our KT April Special HERE

Call the KT Quilt Shop to sign up for our auto-ship KitToQuilt Mystery series for only $30+$5 shipping every other month (retail value $45-50). 785-488-2120

1 comment:

  1. Happy Spring! Love the watering can flower runner!

    ReplyDelete