Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Moda Block Heads 4 - Week#6

 Happy Block Heads Day! 

Don't you just love Wednesdays? Here's another reason to get up early and check your inbox - Block #6, Spinning into Spring, by Linzee McCray. 

What a perfect block to say "Goodbye" to  April and "Hello" May!


One of my KT piecers, Tammy Kuntz, is making all of our Block Heads blocks this round. She's doing an amazing job featuring my new Freedom Road red/tan/blue collection coming in June. I've noticed over the first 6 weeks she's leaning heavily into the reds - and I couldn't be happier! Love, love the reds in this line.

Follow Linzee on Instagram for all the details about her block, Spinning into Spring HERE.

Find Linzee's block on the Moda website HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I love your block! For BH2 I used a lot of your fabrics so this feels comfy to me.

    ReplyDelete