Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm Back

Hello Ladies!
I know it's been dead quiet here, but I'm finally back on my feet after one heck of a migraine last week. I was just telling Robert and Lois that we were pretty much caught up and on track before heading out for a month of speaking/teaching engagements in March. That must have been what caused it. Never again will I announce when I'm feeling like I'm ahead of schedule. It doesn't pay!

Anyway,this week we're finishing up the latest KT Stash Society projects for the summer months and having photos taken this week of the Wrapped in Paisley quilts. I'll post pics later this week. We're really excited about our (non)Christmas line this year and hope you love it, too. It should be hitting the quilt shops in May - just about the time you'll be thinking about Christmas!!!

You still have time to sign up to win the February Giveaway - 6 Mini Table Treats Patterns! I'll be gone all weekend, so the winner will be announced Monday, March 1st.

13 comments:

  1. So sorry about your migraine! It sounds like a busy week for you~ I'm looking fwd to the pics. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a hectic schedule like that, you need to give yourself a break.
    I can't wait to see the new lines.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to win your givaway. Patterns look like fun. Bonnie browne426@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern on your sidebar is awesome! Thanks for having a giveaway! I know its selfish, but hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just found your blog. Looks like fun! I LOVE that Wrapped in Paisley quilt! Adorable! Please enter me in your givaway.
    Thanks!
    marybethporch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm new to your blog. Please enter me in your drawing. Have been looking for tree and bird patterns
    mlwright29@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also new to your blog. I love your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog today, would love to win your mini treats patterns! sbmeeks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these sound so interesting would love to give them a try.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds great! Please include me!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog and I love it! I would also love those patterns :)

    ReplyDelete