Saturday, October 20, 2018

KT & Friends Retreat

Have you heard?
I'm hosting a quilt retreat, June 19-22, 2019, at the home of Kansas Troubles Quilters in Bennington, Kansas.

We're so excited with your response to our first ever KT & Friends quilt retreat. With more than half the spaces filled, we're in the final phases of registration. I don't want you to miss it!

What is the KT & Friends Retreat?
I've invited two of my favorite designers - Jenny Doan of Missouri Star, and Barb & Mary of Me and My Sister Designs, to come play teach with me. I love that we all have a similar approach to quilting - make it simple, make it quick, make it fun. We'll treat you to 3 days of classes, trunk shows and lots of surprises. You will have the opportunity to learn a new technique from each designer to create a lap quilt and a small project, along with demos and loads of ideas.



For your $695 retreat fee, you will receive all the kits & supplies needed to make your projects, PLUS locally catered homemade meals for all 3 days. We have several motels in Salina, Kansas, just a short 15 minute drive away, at reduced rates for your convenience. 

I just spent a couple of days with these entertaining ladies at an event at Missouri Star, and my face still hurts from smiling and laughing so much. Want to join us? Email our retreat coordinator, Kathy, at krlimpic@gmail.com anytime, or call her at 816-377-9699 from 10am to 5pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment