Friday, January 11, 2019

KT & Friends II - Hamilton, MO

KT & Friends Retreat II

Have you heard? I'm throwing a party with two of my favorite designer friends - actually three - Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Co, and Barb & Mary of Me & My Sister Designs. They're three of the most innovative and energetic ladies I know. And you're invited!




The first ever KT & Friends Retreat is June 19-22, 2019, at the home of Kansas Troubles Quilters in Bennington, Kansas. We're sold out for June 2019, but contact our Retreat Coordinator below to be on our email list for info on future events.

While at Fall Market in Houston last October, I shared the good news about the June retreat selling out in a matter of weeks with my three designer friends, and they unanimously said, "Let's do another one!" In brainstorming ideas for venues, Jenny suggested coming to her hometown of Hamilton, Missouri where all the magic of Missouri Star Quilt Company happens. After coordinating our calendars (which was something of a miracle), we settled on October 2-5, 2019 for a second retreat this year.

Our 3-day retreat will be held at the new Hamilton Inn and Retreat Center. You'll enjoy a new state-of-the-art quilting space with individual sewing tables, irons & cutting mats for every 8 quilters, and great lighting. In addition, each designer will teach a lap quilt and a small project, plus share their quilts and stories in a trunk show. All fabric, thread and patterns for workshops are provided, plus lots of goodies. Continental breakfast & evening meals are included; lunch on your own. Retreat cost is $695 per quilter. Lodging is available in Hamilton at an additional cost. See our registration form HERE.

For more information, contact Kathy Limpic, Retreat Coordinator at krlimpic@gmail.com or call 816-377-9699.


8 comments:

  1. I won't be there then, but will see you in September during our retreat time :). I'm so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to come....I came to two of your retreats way back in 1998 or so ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to come but our forum retreat will just be winding down then....can't be away from home for that many days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you be doing the same projects as you are in June??? Sounds wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What projects are going to be worked on at this retreat? Already signed up with 2 of my sisters..excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, Barb & Mary and I are all working to come up with new projects just for the retreats. We'll do a reveal later this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was cured from my herpes Disease. after suffering since 4years ago. but when i contact doc onokun on the internet. he gave me a Natural cure that ended my suffering after using it for two weeks. i went to check myself on the hospital and i was tested negative. I can't more happier but to say thank you sir and i use this medium to say to everyone don't waste any time to contact this powerful herbal Dr,onokun On any Kind of Disease he is Ready to help you. You can reach him through his email: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello i am here to spread this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR IROSI the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR IROSI about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR IROSI at the following email address DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on DRIROSISOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM or call his mobile number or add him up on whatsapp via (+2348118829771). and get your problems solve like me.    

    ReplyDelete