Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Moda Blockheads II

Block #42 - Around the Corner by Carrie Nelson

A square in a square in a square in a square in a 9-patch in a 9-patch. That would be a great name for this block! Carrie offers us a chance to practice adding triangles to all four sides of a square and see if it is still square. An accurate 1/4" seam allowance and careful pressing go a long way to making this block perfectly perfect.

Find the instructions for Around the Corner HERE.






I'm using the red/tan/blues from my new KT Favorites III fabric collection for my Blockheads II blocks. Loving how it's turning out! I'll be showing more of the fabrics and projects soon.

See what everyone else is doing this week:

1 comment:

  1. When is your KT Favorites III line coming out. I've already pre-ordered the Meadowlark & can't wait!

    ReplyDelete