Monday, July 11, 2011

Bound to the Prairie Winner

Linda is the winner this week of the Bound to the Prairie charm pack (and no, unfortunately, the chest the wool candle mat is sitting on won't fit in a priority envelope :) ). Please email your mailing address to ktquilts2@twinvalley.net so we can send your winnings. I also need last week's winner's address - KathiP, are you out there?? Thanks, ladies.

Our new flannel fabric collection is finally ready! Flannel Days will be making it's way to quilt shops later this month. I can't wait to get my hands on some to make quilts for my kids. They all love my brushed plaids for casual lap quilts so it will be fun to add some prints to the mix this year. Since I haven't had any fabric to play with, the quilt for the pattern has been computer generated. I felt the design needed to be simple for fast and easy quilts that would be used and loved. Finishing up the pattern today - hope to finish a quilt soon after the UPS guy delivers the fabric!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your new flannel fabric, there's nothing better than snuggling under a flannel quilt !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it flannel time already???? What am I talking about...I am still working on the wool! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Linda!
    Our prim shop carries flannels, will have to check next time I am there.
    I haven't worked with them in ages, but I love the softness of flannel.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see (and pet) your new line!

    ReplyDelete