Friday, March 15, 2013

KT Bernina Quilt Shop Countdown - 1 week 'til Opening!


Only 7 days until we open the doors!

Don't miss our first day of business as KT Bernina Quilt Shop. We've rushing to fill every nook & cranny with fabric, sewing notions, home decor - and , of course, Bernina sewing machines for embroidery, quilting, serging and more! I'll have pictures for you when Robert is done unpacking and setting up all the machines.

As you know, I love all things primitive, including Primitive Quilts magazine! The current issue just happens to have one of my projects, Heads or Tails, that features my layered patchwork technique for easy, peasy flying geese. We'll have Primitive Quilts on our rack each quarter with tons of new projects in every issue.

 


Do you love prim? How about these stars made from recycled wood? They're supposedly for Christmas, but I think they're great for all year round. In 3 sizes, there's a perfect spot for one in your home. See you all tomorrow!


3 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! I wish I lived closer to your shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm and all year round star gal! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I love prim! I haven't subscribed to this magazine yet, but it's on my to-do list when my wallet feels it can afford it.
    Your upcoming store looks fabulous! I wish I lived closer so I could do my own walk/touch through-it :) So, I truly appreciate the virtual "tag along" with you Lynne. May the store be every thing you have dreamed it will be! Jackie in NC

    ReplyDelete