Tuesday, March 19, 2013

KT Bernina Quilt Shop Countdown

3 More Days!

The grankids are here helping out over Spring Break. You wouldn't think carry things up and down 26 stairs or sticking price tags on stuff would be that fun, but offer to pay them with a milkshake at the soda fountain down the street and they're all over it!

Of course, the shop will have a great selection of KT kits, patterns, precuts and our very own Five & Dime & Spare Change rulers, as featured in the book, Loose Change. I wouldn't be surprised if several of these items are on the list of giveaways for opening weekend.

Better get back to work - only 3 days to go!






4 comments:

  1. It's looking more and more interesting. Like a place you could spend hours in and still not see everything. Hope opening day goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you opening your new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will have time to share with us readers during the grand opening.
    Wish I could be there, but I am just a few states away!!
    I wish you the very best!!

    ReplyDelete