Saturday, December 10, 2011

Moda Blog Hop Winners will be Merry, Merry

Wasn't the Moda Merry Blog Hop just too much fun? I've had a great time peeking into my fellow designer's lives to see what they were up to this holiday season. So many creative, generous women all working together for the best fabric company - period.

Congratulations to Sarah Z, Shelley and Brenda! The 3 of you will each receive a bundle of Sandhill Plum strips - assorted widths from 2" to 6" - to enjoy before the fabric arrives in quilt shops in February. Thanks to everyone who commented during the Moda Merry Blog Hop. I love reading all your comments and appreciate your support.

It's not too late to have a little surprise under your sewing machine for Christmas. Join us for Countdown to Christmas beginning Monday for a little treasure each day for 12 days. There are odds and ends of KT finds from magazines and fabric scraps to precuts and patterns. I've even been cleaning out the back room and found a few cool things leftover from our quilt retreat days. Join me here Monday morning for the first day of fun.

After a couple days of "The Cruds", I'm back in action today, ready to decorate for our family Christmas - next weekend! No need to panic since the tree is already decorated under a big bag in the back room with just a little fluffing required. With our 12 foot ceilings at my design studio building where we gather, a queen quilt works as a wonderful wall quilt. A pile of Christmas quilts is ready to set the holiday theme and act as a backdrop to the festivities. Now, just a few last minute gifts to find, packages to wrap, cookies to bake, beds to make....I'll try to remember to share a few pictures this year. See you all Monday, Lynne

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! And glad you're feeling a bit better, Lynne. It's the wrong time of year to be under the weather!

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful blog hop that I enjoyed immensely! Thanks so much for hosting! I think we're all winners, meeting the designers and seeing the trends coming our way, receiving block patterns and recipes, chances to win giveaways...it can't get much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the lucky three! Thank you for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better. We ventured out to the stores today and finally did some shopping, crazy shoppers, crazy drivers, nice to be home again;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Lynne! I will have so much fun playing with Sandhill Plums...I just love the way Sandhill PLums rolls off the tongue lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much!!!! What a fun surprise! Thank you! Thank you! Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! What a fun hop it was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the Sand Plums strips. I will cherish it (and show it off to all my friends). As soon as I got your email I called my sister-in-law in Kansas. She's as big of a KT fan as I am.

    I will definitely be making another KT quilt before 2012! Thanks again for your generosity, Lynne. You're the best and definitely design the best fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the lucky winners! The blog hop and all the posts were a lot of fun to participate in.
    Glad to hear you are feeling better Lynne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulacoes aos vencedores .......feliz natal a todos . feliz por voce estar melhor beijos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to ya'll! I hope your Christmases are bright, cheerful and full of love! And Lynn, that means you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I had a place where I could leave my 9 ft tall tree all year. It usually takes me at least four hours to get it decorated. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for all the wonderful giveaways, keep cleaning ,Lynne. we treasure all your stuff.

    ReplyDelete