Saturday, April 11, 2020

New at Kansas Troubles

KT Attic

I've been taking advantage of more time at home to sort/clean/organize upstairs in the KT Retreat kitchen and storage room. Over the years, I've collected red and white restaurant ware and accumulated other pieces in assorted colors in the process. I'm trying to pare down some of my treasures and would love to share them with all of you. Check out the new link - KT ATTIC - under the drop down menu KT WEB STORE at ktquilts.com for a first look at a few of the vintage restaurant ware I'm willing to part with. Here are a few examples...find them HERE.

6-pc set of green stripe restaurant ware

Unique blue/white butter pat (3" x 3")

Fun stenciled green/cream platter

I grouped matching items together in sets, but if you're interested in just a couple pieces, call me and we'll talk.

I plan to post new items each weekend - vintage quilts, antique sewing items, more restaurant ware, home decor and more! Watch to see what I uncover in the KT Attic (storage room).

1 comment:

  1. God bless Dr. USELU for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. USELU , how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email (dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) once again thanks to you Dr. USELU cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp (+2349019328641) cancer cure
    diabetes cure
    ringing ear
    herpes cure
    warts cure
    HPV cure
    HIV cure
    get your ex back
    pregnancy herbal medicine
    Hepatitis   

    ReplyDelete