Friday, April 10, 2020

Through the Years is HERE!

KT Winner

First, the winner of our Star Cluster pattern - PDF version - is.....

Hildy - Beautiful quilt would love to win a copy! I'm glad March is over it felt like it lasted a year. Stay healthy and safe:-)

I'm with you, Hildy! But April is taking it's sweet time here in Kansas, too. We've gone from freezing temps to 80-90's, and back again. Now there's possible snow over the weekend. What's up, Mother Nature? I've planted a few veggies this year since I'm home more and not sure what to expect this summer. I love having the grankids around to help with the heavy lifting. 

Through the Years Fabric Collection

We're also taking full advantage of the extra help to move bolts and rolls of fabric and boxes of precuts. Since the KT Quilt Shop is closed for now, there's fabric, fabric, everywhere! Find Through the Years HERE.


Bolts and Honey Buns of Through the Years

Need a fat 1/8 bundle for Star Cluster? We've got 'em!

Joy is cutting kits as fast as she can so you'll be ready for my new Star Cluster quilt-a-long later in the month. I love the lap quilt with it's assorted sizes of churn dash and stars, twinkling against a yummy assortment of tan prints. Can't wait to start another one, maybe in my new Christmas line, Sweet Holly, coming in June. I'll post 4-5 times beginning Tuesday, April 21st, piecing one block at a time. Join me here, free. Order your pattern or the kit HERE. It's our KT April Special, so you'll save BIG! The kit is just $108 with Free Shipping (a savings of more than $35 including shipping). Don't delay, we've sold almost half of our kits already! See you soon!

Star Cluster

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking me as winner and have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you the Kansas Troubles designers? I came across a lovely set of Moda FQs that are Kansas Troubles and I have no idea when they were designed. 50 of them in a Moda ribbon that looks to never have been untied. Trying to 'date' the fabrics so I can go from there. I couldn't find a contact us anywhere on the page. Sorry for commenting like this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I design Kansas Troubles fabric for Moda. Fat quarter bundles are usually a stack of 40 different prints/colors. It should have a tag with the name of the collection on it. Let me know the name and I can tell you when it was released.

      Delete
  3. God bless Dr. USELU for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. USELU , how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email (dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) once again thanks to you Dr. USELU cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp (+2349019328641) cancer cure
    diabetes cure
    ringing ear
    herpes cure
    warts cure
    HPV cure
    HIV cure
    get your ex back
    pregnancy herbal medicine
    Hepatitis   

    ReplyDelete