Friday, May 8, 2020

Kit To Quilt Mystery Club

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Very well, thank you. Especially when it's easily pieced with fabric! I love this bright, spring runner with it's fused applique watering cans. I kinda have a thing for vintage watering cans and have several as yard art. When your garden has bare spots (lack of green thumb), my theory is to fill in with yard art. Those who can, grow. Those who can't, add stuff.


How Does Your Garden Grow is the fifth quilt in our Kit To Quilt Mystery series. Six times a year, we'll send you all the makings for a small quilted project for only $30 + Free Shipping (retail value $40+). That's a savings of $18-20 or more including shipping. What a great deal! Sometimes, we'll include matching Aurifil thread, a bonus pattern, or backing. You never know what will be in your Kit To Quilt package. How fun to have a surprise show up in your mailbox!

How Does Your Garden Grow is available now as a KT pattern ($9.95), or kit for $40 (including pattern). Shipping is not included. Find it HERE. Download and print the digital PDF HERE.

To join the Kit To Quilt Mystery Club, call the KT Quilt Shop at 785-488-2120 to sign up for auto-ship. Don't miss a single shipment. Our June Mystery Kit is a classic summer quilt you're sure to love.





1 comment:

  1. HERPES CURE IS REAL:
    Indeed Doctor Disu has a cure for Herpes Virus, I was once victim of the herpes virus with many epidemics on my body, I was cured of the virus thanks to the help of Doctor Disu herbal medicine. I have met most of his patient testimonials on blogs and social media pages, cured of various illnesses. I contacted him with his email address to which he replied and asked me a few questions and the preparation method for which I paid, he sent me herbal medicines and with his prescription I drank herbal medicine for 21 days and the epidemics on my body were healed after concluding herbal medicine, I went for the test and my result was negative with no trace of virus in my blood. You can also be cured, contact him on his official email; africanherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2348167485904.

    He said he had an herbal remedy for
    Diabetes, cancer, PENIS ENLARGMENT, UTI
    heart disease and liver disease and many more.
    website: https://drdisuafricanherbalcure.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete