Monday, March 14, 2011

Charm Winner....

The winner of the Prairie Moon charm pack is Jill (comment #73)- happy for ya! Please email your mailing address so Robert can get that in the mail this week. Ladies, if you comment, please check back in on Monday to see if you've won. I still have an unclaimed item that we'll have to "redo" soon.

Clydine, if you're out there, you won the Perennials charm pack/pattern from the Moda Pillow Talk Blog Hop. We'd love to send it to you, but time is running out - tick, tock, tick, tock :).

It's snowing again here - big, fat, wet flakes all Sunday evening - but it was close to 40 degrees. Later, as the heavy sheets of snow slid off of our tin roof, it made Robert and I both jump out of our chairs with all the thumping right outside our window. Until we figured out what it was, we thought maybe our pesky skunk had brought in reinforcements. Freaky!

Lois and I are out the door to Glen Carbon, IL for a guild program Tuesday evening via Kansas City today. We're staying with my sister tonight in Olathe, KS, meeting her brand new Pomeranian puppy. Their beloved Toby (a Pom/Shitzu mix) died in January after 13 years of constant companionship and they've hated the quiet house. Gus (Robert's Cairn Terrier), gave up the little crate he'd outgrown for his new "cousin". Should be fun.

I'll be back for Charming Thursday, see ya all then!
Lynne

11 comments:

  1. Have fun and enjoy the meeting! congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your blog, keep blogging, I will keep reading. My new love is KT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Jill!
    We have been getting rain, I have had enough snow this year;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jill! Rain here too~ my daffodils are starting to shoot up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Jill! It's snowing here too and hopefully spring is around the corner! Have a safe road trip and a great time in Glen Carbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the table runners you are showing here. My niece now lives in Olathe (which I recently learned how to pronounce correctly) and had a deck party a couple of weeks ago. Here in NH we're slowly seeing the several feet of snow outside our door disappear. I can't wait to see flowers popping out again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture of the June tablerunner. I would love to make it. I also love the Aunt Edna's scrapbag quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog while googling TNT Guild to see what was on tonight's agenda! Oh, am I in for a treat! I'm a member of TNT! Lucky me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every quilt shown is better and better. They are all great. Thanks Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love June's pattern! May is a close 2nd. I wish I had all of them, to tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for coming to Glen Carbon. Very good program! I'm a new quilter and this is the first time I've seen your work. I've definitely added new patterns to my queue!!

    ReplyDelete