Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shopping break

One of my favorite antique stores is Artichoke Annie's in Columbia, MO. It's just loaded with primitives in a very clean, well-maintained setting. I always find something there to inspire me or that I can't live without. Here are a few of my favorite booths this time. On our way home, we stopped at a new antique mall not far from there called Veranda. (Had to leave my purse in a locker and forgot to take my phone out for pictures.) Lots and lots of cool primitives and furniture. Not enough room in the car to take home my favorite thing - a 3-tier wire plant stand in just the best shade of grungy green. Oh well, another time.




I'll be back on Monday with the latest Charming Thursday charm pack winner. If you're interested in the 3 book series of Quilt Connection, call Robert for a discount this week - $18 for all 3 books!

6 comments:

  1. We have a primitive barn that I love to go to. It is filled with new primitives and antiques and the upstairs is full of antique booths, so great place to spend the day.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info on Artichoke Annie's! I'm always looking for something new to do in Columbia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I wouldn't give to hang out with you and Lois and go antiquing for a day, or two!!! Looks like great fun! And the quilts...love those too, it's been so fun to go back and see all of these wonderful projects, thanks for sharing Lynne, Happy Spring to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok...now I have to head out antiquing! loved the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Spring to all. Antiquing and quilting just seam to go together. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, just love all those green goodies.

    ReplyDelete