Monday, March 18, 2013

KT Bernina Quilt Shop Countdown

Only 4 Days Left!

Yikes! I didn't think it would ever get here, now it's coming so fast! I dug through my boxes of treasures and found a few promotional items created by Moda - Sudoku and mini honey bun/mini charms. The Sudoku kit is made just like the puzzle with 9 each of 9 different charm squares featuring my Sandhill Plums line. It makes a nice size table topper/wall quilt. The Bake Shop box holds a mini honey bun and 3 coordinating mini charms to make one of 2 projects in the included pattern - what a deal! Quantities are limited, so hurry in today (I mean Friday!).


5 comments:

  1. Am I going to need to camp out in front of your store? Just kidding. Can't wait to see all your goodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there will be a line the night before opening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only bad thing about your shop opening, is that I'm going to miss your daily posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes we will miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete