Monday, September 19, 2011

Vine Creek Winner Addendum

I thought I was being very clever setting up today's post before I left for Material Rewards in NY last week. Good in theory, but somehow, my iPad won't allow me to edit this morning and add the Charming Thursday winner's name. So, congratulations to LKDrum! You're the winner of the Vine Creek charm pack and pattern.

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by to comment on the Moda Country Fair Blog Hop, too. Winners will be announced Oct. 2nd.

See you back in Kansas tomorrow with an report on my trip.
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to LKDrum for being the winner of the Vine Creek charm pack & pattern. Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's to the winner of your charm pack and pattern....I thought I was a wee bit insane not being able to read who won!

    ReplyDelete