Monday, January 30, 2012

Fiddlesticks

The winner of our Fiddlesticks pattern and JR strips is Debbie (quiltangel@zoominternet.com). Congrats to you and thanks so much to all of you who offered cures and concoctions. I've tried several of your home remedies and feel alot better, but it's a slow process. I can tell you it's easier to stay well than to get well once you've been hit with a virus bug. I hope everyone out there takes extra special care this winter to take care of yourselves. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Our BIG NEWS of the day is that our new website will launch February 1st! Be sure to explore all the links and see what's new and what's coming up. There are swatches of the new Sandhill Plums line, the new KT Stash projects and much more! Still learning how to add/update but it's so much easier than the old site and will be much faster for me.

Leeann Hopper shared her Buggy Barn quilt made with KT fabrics. Great job, Leeann! Who doesn't love houses? After visiting Buggy Barn last August, I was delighted to see how much they use my fabric since it blends to well with their look. If you ever have the opportunity, their outdoor quilt show is worth the trip. Thanks for sharing, Leeann!


Check the JollyJabber blog for Fat Quarter Shop later this week for an exclusive interview from yours truly on Sandhill Plums. See you Thursday!

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the website reveal! The Buggy Barn quilt show is on my to-do list for summer - a girlfriend road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Debbie!
    Looking forward to the new site.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thanks for showing my quilt on your blog! Happy days to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quilt! Continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner. :)
    That quilt looks fabulous!!!
    I hope you are well and truly on the mend, Lynne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne..glad to hear you are feeling better! I'm looking forward to checking out your new web site also! But I have a question...where can a person get a copy of the Fiddlesticks pattern?? I love it and it goes so great with your fabric lines! Thanks! Connie Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie,
      Fiddlesticks is available on our website for $7.95.
      LMH

      Delete
  7. Hi Lynne

    Happy to hear you are feeling better. I guess it is my turn to get hit with this bug. Nasty, Oh my gosh. I am cooking the chicken for some hearty homemade chicken noodle soup as I write this. Great job Leann. Looking forward to the website. I need a few things. Thanks and keep up the great work. In Stitches Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynne, would you please provide a link to your new website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Leann's quilt. The fabric line is perfect for the houses. Can you please tell us the name of the pattern and where to purchase it?

    ReplyDelete