Sunday, January 15, 2012

O' Dear, you're a winner!

Congrats to Cindy O' Dear. You've won our new KT Stash pattern for January - Snow. Several ladies commented about making it in different colors, and I agree. My daughter has requested it in traditional KT fabrics, so I need to get going on it before my travel schedule heats up in March.

As for this weekend, I met my daughter and granddaughter for a girls weekend of shopping, snacking, swimming and movies. It's a quick winter break to play/visit before the snow flies.

More pics from the followers when I get home.
Back in a couple days,
Lynne


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Cindy!
    Enjoy your time with your family, always good to have a girls day out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Cindy!

    Lynne, I wanted to let you know my prize patterns arrived today~ thank you so much!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete