Monday, January 9, 2012

You're a Winner!

Gosh, I wish I could send everyone our new patterns! By the end of the week, our brand new website should be up and running with all the new patterns, so check it out.

Our two winners are Sandie-callmecrazy and Quilt 'n Queen. You will each receive the 2 new KT patterns featuring precuts for Sandhill Plums. Check back in on Thursday for another KT giveaway.

Linda Goulty shared a picture of a charm quilt using Eleanor Burns' Buckeye Beauty pattern featuring a KT Warm Memories charm pack. I think it worked out beautifully! Thanks for sharing. I've received several other pictures from quilters out there and would love more, so keep them coming.


Hope your New Year is going splendidly!
Lynne

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I am so excited!! Thank you so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ecstatic....so excited, you have just made my day. Thanks bunches....(o: Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Congrats to the winners! I just finished my Butterfly Garden quilt top this morning and will be showing pics soon. That warm memories quilt is just lovely!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the lucky winners! And Linda's charm quilt did turn out beautifully!

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the lucky winners. That quilt really is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners and thank you for the nice comments about my quilt. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners!!!!!
    That really is a beautiful quilt made with the "Warm Memories"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, I missed entering the contest.

    Love the new patterns! I recently purchased a fat-eighth bundle of Sandhill Plums with some of my Christmas money. The fabric collection is beautiful and feels almost like silk! I can't wait to create with them.

    ReplyDelete